Monday, July 13, 2009

Thai Sweet Basil- Tampa




Thai Sweet Basil has been making "Best Of" lists and "Favorite Thai Restaurant" lists ever since it opened in the Carrollwood area. With repeated visits my friends and I still always leave happy and full. This small restaurant serves bright, fresh tasting dishes for lunch and dinner with the style and flair of much pricier places around town. There is a very calming Modern Thai decor inside and maybe the friendliest staff I've ever met. They will answer all of your questions with knowledge, patience and a little sense of humor.

Pictured above are dishes from my latest visit. Spring Rolls, Thai Tea, Thai Sweet Basil with Beef, Crispy Fried Snapper with Taramind Sauce, Salmon and Yellow Curry and the 'Must Have' dessert Fried Bananas with Coconut and ice cream. (Click images for the mouthwatering view.)

Thai Sweet Basil
3875 Northdale Blvd # 100
Tampa, FL 33624-1861
(813) 961-8898
Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday 4 p.m.-9 p.m.

Thai Sweet Basil on Urbanspoon

Special Update: Now most of my Food related posts can be seen on my newer blog Food On My Lens.

No comments: